Spring Consignment Auction
Sat, Apr 14, 2018
Terms and Conditions
By registering as a Bidder at today's auction, Bidders agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Bidders are required to register with Full Name, Address, Phone Number, and Driver's License or State Issued I.D. number in order to bid at the auction. There is no fee to register.
2. All sales are subject to Texas sales tax laws. Sales tax will be charged unless the successful Bidder provides a valid copy of their resale certificate or tax exemption certificate at each auction. A 10% Buyer Fee will be added to the winning bid on all items and become the contract price.
3. All purchases must be paid for today before you leave. Accepted forms of payment are cash, cashier's check, local company or personal check, MasterCard or Visa. No Returns or Refunds.
4. All Items sold 'AS IS - WHERE IS' with no warranty or guarantee expressed or implied. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of items and bid accordingly. Auctioneer and Seller(s) make no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied as to the genuineness, authenticity, or condition of any item in the auction, or the accuracy of information contained herein or announced by the Auctioneer.
5. Once the Auctioneer indicates an item is sold to the winning Bidder, a contract is consummated and liability for the item(s), including security and responsibility for payment rest with the winning Bidder.
The Auctioneer is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
6. In the event of a tie bid, the Auctioneer reserves the right to re-open the bidding. Auctioneer reserves the right to choose the increment of the bidding and reject any bids if he feels it is in the best interest of the Seller.
7. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items listed and/or add additional items to the sale.
8. Persons attending during exhibition, sale, or removal of goods assume all risks of damage or loss to person and property releasing Auctioneer and Seller of any and all liability.
9. Merchandise that is not removed within the specified removal period shall be deemed abandoned. Buyers are responsible for all costs incurred for removal.
10. Announcement(s) made on auction day take precedence over any previously distributed information.
Auctioneers in Texas are licensed and regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. If you have a compliment or complaint, it may be directed to the TDLR. You can reach TDLR by mail at P.O. Box 12157, Austin, TX 78711 or by phone, 800-803-9202.